Welcome to our new site!
The women we work with are survivors looking for a hand up, not a hand out.
We offer them an opportunity to earn an income, hone new skills, and plan their next move all while in a judgement-free, safe and nurturing environment. The broader impact is in their lives transformed - as they find not just employment, but pride, belonging, and a path to self-sufficiency.
We handcraft our products with love & compassion making each item as unique as our mission.
- No questions asked employment opportunities
- Personal development opportunities
- Positive and nurturing work environment
- Our team members make products like mugs and jewelry
- We sell through our social enterprise
- This enables us to self-fund a portion of our program, while providing program participants relevant and marketable work experience
- We aim to be the launching pad where women in recovery can begin working toward self-sufficiency and a brighter future
- They break the cycle of shame and homelessness that perpetuates relapse
Our mugs are handmade with love, by people who needed a second chance.
With every purchase, you create jobs for women facing barriers to employment.
I could already taste the first sip.
Closing my eyes, I languished in the warmth that’d start in my belly, then slowly spread, loosening my limbs and easing all tension. I’d drink on an empty stomach, naturally.